FDPA Part 3 - § 55
General information on data processing
The controller shall provide general and publicly accessible information on
- the purposes of the processing,
- the rights of data subjects with regard to the processing of their personal data to access, rectification, erasure and restriction of processing,
- the names and contact details of the controller and the data protection officer,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Federal Commissioner, and
- the contact details of the Federal Commissioner.