FDPA Part 2 - § 43
Provisions on administrative fines
Intentionally or negligently engaging in the following shall be deemed an administrative offence:
- in violation of Section 30 (1) failing to treat a request for information properly, or
- in violation of Section 30 (2), first sentence, failing to inform a consumer or doing so incorrectly, incompletely or too late.
- An administrative offence may be punished by a fine of up to fifty thousand euros.
- Authorities and other public bodies as referred to in Section 2 (1) shall not be subject to any administrative fines.
- A notification pursuant to Article 33 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 or a communication pursuant to Article 34 (1) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 may be used in proceedings pursuant to the Administrative Offences Act against the person required to provide a notification or a communication or relatives as referred to in Section 52 (1) of the Code of Criminal Procedure only with the consent of the person required to provide a notification or a communication.